Sep 22, 2007

Ahh... Staurdays

Don't you just love Saturdays?

I've gotten really far on the first "Bon Voyage" glove. Click here for the pattern.
The vintage pattern is knit on two needles, but I'm knitting it on dpn's... so this is turning into a great learning experience for me.

I love working with Alpaca! It's not quite as soft as merino, but it's extremely warm.
I got my yarn from this great site called alpaca nation. It's this site where alpaca owners all over the country list their products... From Un-carded fiber to hand-dyed yarn. Even actual alpacas!

Okay... advertisement over.

I'm open to suggestions about what I should make next. I was thinking long, fingerless gloves with self-striping white and black yarn, but I don't know.

Oh well...
I'll have more photos next week of how far I'm progressing on the scarf and gloves.

See ya!
-- TK

Blog Archive