Sep 25, 2007

Yuck.

It rained all day on Saturday. I do not like the rain. It makes me chilly and grumpy.

But the rain gave me a great opportunity for knitting!
I finished the thumb gusset and have started on the pinkie.
The gloves aren't even the same pattern anymore! Because of all the changes I have made to the pattern in the first place, in just kinda morphed into this experiment of sorts... a soft, and lovey experiment at that...

I'm making them finger-less gloves. That's right finger-less! The only things that are the same are the cables and the needle size. And now I'm thinking of putting buttons on the wrist for decoration. -gasp!-

Another thing that is yuck... School pictures.
You're just sitting there trying not to look stupid at the camera, while at the same time trying not to watch the hordes of kids running around you like locust. I hate pictures. So I should have a new profile pic soon!

And now for Christmas present ideas:

*For my littlest sister, a fuzzy hat. She practically stole the hat that I made for my boyfriend.
*For my little sister, the mindless chevron scarf. That thing is so easy to knit that it becomes boring after the first five rows. I don't know if I'll finish it on time.
*For Mom and Dad, the project that is still floating through my mind. I have no clue what I'm going to give them. So we'll just see what happens.

That's all for now!
--TK

Blog Archive